- General Information
Josip Weber doo, Frane Bulića 22, 35 000 Slavonski Brod, VAT ID: 99189621469 handles personal information of users of its services and visitors to www.jweber.hr in accordance with the applicable regulations governing the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Act 2016/679).
We respect your privacy and process your personal information honestly and legally, solely on the basis of valid legal basis, or according to your consent for processing.
Company Josip Weber d.o.o. retains all copyrights on the use of photographs, text and other published materials, in terms with legal regulations in the Republic of Croatia. Photos, texts and other materials may not be published, sold, publicly or privately advertised, nor used in any other way without the consent of Josip Weber d.o.o. . Any non-compliance with the terms of the preceding paragraphs of this Article shall be liable to criminal lawsuit.
When you visit our website, we can automatically collect certain information, such as IP address, browser features, device features, operating system, language settings, usage information on our web site, and other web site visit statistics.
2. The manner and purpose of processing personal data
Access to the website www.jweber.hr is free and does not require registration.
If you contact us with your inquiries, we will process the information you provide us solely to provide the requested information. After the response to your query the information you provided will be deleted.
DATA WE GATHER:We collect personal information about you in various ways, through our web portal and social networks, through employment applications and personal contacts, by phone, as well as in communication with our clients. We may collect the following personal information:
• contact information (such as name, address, e-mail and phone number);
• geolocation data, with particular features of our web portal;
• the information you provide about the people you want us to contact you
• other information you provide us through the contact form on our web site.
The data we collect we use to answer your inquiries;
3. Personal Data Receivers
Josip Weber d.o.o. will forward your personal information to other recipients solely on the basis of a statutory obligation or a legitimate request from an authorized public body (eg courts).
4. Protection of personal data
The personal data we receive is being processed with the obligatory use of appropriate legal, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorized people processing the data. Access to your personal information is limited to those employees who need this information to provide our services. We collect only those data that are necessary for the subject processing and we do not keep them longer than necessary or determined by legal regulations.
5. Your rights
At any time, you can request information about processing your personal information and request the following rights:
• the right to access data related to you
• Correcting or supplementing your personal information to be always accurate
• deleting personal data (if there are no justified reasons for data retention)
• Limitation of personal data processing, eg when you complain about the accuracy of personal information, and while we are not verifying their accuracy
• withdrawal of consent for data processing.
6. Your acceptance
7. Personal Data Protection Contact
Requests, complaints or inquiries regarding the processing and protection of personal data can be sent to the email@example.com email address.In accordance with the applicable legal regulations governing the protection of personal data, each request / inquiry will be resolved as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days of receipt.When contacting and setting up these requirements, we will make reasonable efforts to confirm your identity and to prevent unauthorized personal data processing.
8. Rules for the Protection of Personal Data of Other Web Sites / Third Party Third Parties